Whether requirements are large or small, complex or simple, Moltec Machine has the experience and skills to get the job done right! We specialize in producing custom fittings and adapters as well as complex profiled components and assemblies in a timely and environmentally responsible manner.
Moltec Machine has the capability to manufacture products from a variety of materials including Plastics, Aluminum, Steel, Brass and more. Moltec Machine has a reputation for producing high quality, cost effective products while being flexible to time constraints. Our team-oriented operation is committed to exceeding customer's expectations for both quality and on-time delivery.
Working with our in-house design engineering team and technical support personnel we seamlessly take a product from conception to prototype development, then on through to production manufacturing.
- Haas VF3 CNC mill: - 5 Axis rotary table, 24 tool magazine,
Jergens sub plate and 2 Chic quick changeover vises (10,000 rpm).
- Haas TL-25 CNC sub-Spindle Lathes: - 30-hp (22kw), 3400 rpm main-spindle with 3" through hole capability.
- Haas TL-15 CNC Sub-Spindle Lathes: - 30-hp (22kw), 5000 rpm main spindle with 2" through hole capability.
- Haas GT-20 Lathe, single spindle.
- HH Roberts Mill: - 12 tool capacity.
- Colchester Storm A90 Lathes: - 2" through hole capacity.
- Plus manual lathe, Band Saws & Stamping Machines.
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- High quality, precision machined parts
- Low minimums
- Responsive lead times
Application specific finishing is offered through the plating and anodizing options that improve the overall adapter characteristics and meet our customers' needs such as:
- Corrosion Inhibition
- Increase hardness
- Improve Durability
- Reduce friction
- Prevent galling
- Alter conductivity
- Radiation shielding
- Improve soldering ability
- Improve paint adhesiveness